||Founded in 1989 and acquired
by Gemma in 2003, TeleSys Communications Company is an authorized
agent and Channel Alliance of CenturyLink Communications. A master
service agreement with CenturyLink authorizes TeleSys to sell CenturyLink’s
voice, data, video, and managed services anywhere in the United
States. TeleSys manages more than 2,000 accounts for commercial
and federal government customers.
CenturyLink’s network extends to nearly every major U.S. city,
as well as to more than 60 countries, providing seamless local,
national, and international communications service. The CenturyLink
OC-192 backbone connects to thousands of miles of additional
fiber in metropolitan areas,
linking more than 2,200 points of presence and over 800 frame/ATM
switches. In addition to national services, CenturyLink also provides
local phone and data service in all major cities of the 14 western
states previously served by US WEST.
As a CenturyLink Channel Alliance, TeleSys has access to designated
product support teams within CenturyLink. These internal contacts
help us to design complex applications, solve billing problems,
and ensure the integrity of any communications network.
TeleSys Communications specializes in applications for:
• WAN optical ethernet
• Private line point to point DS 1, DS 3, and OC – xx
• ATM and frame relay
• Private routed networks
• DSS, PRI, and long distance
• Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
• MPLS protocol anywhere to anywhere in the U.S.
• Internet port speeds from DS 1 to OC-48
• Video circuits for standard NTSC transport
• STL links or venue to station links for high def video 270
• Call center hosted solutions and call routing
• Managed services for hosting, disaster recovery and business
There is no charge to clients for customer support provided
by TeleSys. CenturyLink pays TeleSys for this service. Product pricing
is handled by CenturyLink and presented by us without any markup.
Please visit www.telesyscomm.com
for further information on our firm.
©2017 Gemma Companies